I learned about a new culture and lifestyle. I practiced and improved my spanish. I learned an extensive amount about artists, artistic styles, and art history. I now know that my true passion is art and that whatever I decide to do for the rest of my life will definitely be in the creative field.
I have made amazing friendships with wonderful people that I hope will last for a very long time. Saying goodbye to them was very hard. I was really sad, but I knew it was going to end sooner or later. I knew the end is unavoidable.
But now I realize that every end is nothing less than a new beginning. I now have a different take on life. I know that I want to travel the world. In just five weeks, this program has changed me into a more open-minded and confident woman.
As I write this, tears swell up in my eyes as I remember all the good times and the memories I created on this trip. I will never forget this summer I spent in Spain.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.